Saturday, June 25, 2011

Menjual Keperawanan demi mendapatkan Hand Phone

Media Korea melaporkan, gadis dari Kota Maoming Provinsi Guangzhou meminta orangtuanya untuk membeli ponsel, namun ayahnya menolak.

Segera dia menulis status di Weibo (jejaring sosial populer di Cina), menawarkan keperawanannya untuk diperdagangkan, demi mendapatkan 4 iPhone baru putih. Dia bahkan meninggalkan nomor kontak jika ingin menelepon.

Tapi respon yang diterimanya adealah negatif, mereka mengatakan itu hanya tipuan, atau hanya perbuatan hacker untuk mempermalukan gadis tersebut .

Yah. mari berharap itu hanya hanya tipuan. Tidak bisa dibayangkan hal tersebut adalah ide yang bodoh, karena 5 iPhone akan segera rilis dalam beberapa bulan berikutnya!

Fenomena ini cukup mengejutkan, meski belum diketahui apakah itu benar atau hanya tipuan. Tapi sebelumnya ada seorang remaja Cina menjual ginjal untuk membeli iPad 2.

Cupang

hati-hati jika anda melakukan cupang (ciuman pada anggota tubuh yang meninggalkan bekas kemerahan). DI SELANDIA BARU-Seorang wanita Selandia Baru berusia empat puluhan tahun menerima cupang dari pasangannya ketika mereka sedang bermesraan. Sayangnya, hal ini membawa dampak yang buruk. Rupanya, cupang terletak pada arteri di lehernya. Jumlah hisap yang dibutuhkan untuk menciptakan memar yang membuat pembekuan kecil pada di arteri pembuluh darah. Pembekuan ini menyebabkan stroke yang menyebabkan kelumpuhan parsial.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ruyati, the 28 th migrant workers who were beheaded in Saudi Arabia This Year

Beheading Ruyati bint Sapubi, or Ruyati bint Saboti Saruna, gave sadness in Indonesia Ruyati is the 28th person who was beheaded in Saudi Arabia.

"Beheading (Ruyati) in the western province of Makkah to bring the number of executions in the ultra-conservative kingdom this year to 28, according to an AFP tally based on reports of human rights groups," writes AFP on Saturday (06/18/2011).

Group that monitors human rights in Saudi Arabia beheaded penalty is Amnesty International. Monitoring agency based in London is called, last year Saudi Arabia beheaded 27 people. This year, not including Ruyati, 27 people have also been beheaded. As many as 15 people were beheaded in May .

Whereas in 2009, the number reached 67 people were executed, while in 2008 as many as 102 people. Amnesty International urges the Saudi government to stop the death penalty. While in 2007, 158 people facing the sharp sword.

Rape, murder, denial of religious / apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking, all sentenced to death based on a strict interpretation of the government of Saudi Arabia uses the Islamic sharia law.

Statement of Saudi Arabia authority as Saudi Arabia reported by news agency, SPA, stated, Ruyati was convicted of murdering Khairiya Mijlid binti Hamid, a hit in the head repeatedly with a meat cutter and stabbed in the neck.

The authority did not elaborate on the motive that event and did not mention the women's association. But the news is growing, it is the woman who killed Ruyati employer.

As many as 1.2 million Indonesians working as migrant workers abroad. Of that amount, 70 percent were in Saudi Arabia.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bomb in Lubuk Linggau, South Sumatera,

Pictures of Injured Victim

Bomb
sent in SM Supermarket, Lubuk Linggau, South Sumatra, is known to contain two series of large and small bombs. Luckily not all the circuit explode, and only a small circuit that exploded.

"In one package there are two circuits,f small and large circuits," said District Police Chief Adjunct Senior Commissioner Lubuklinggau takwil Ichsan in Lubuk Linggau, Saturday (18/06/2011).

According to him, not all circuits explode. "What exploded was a small chain of custody," he said.

Homemade bomb exploded Saturday morning at SM Supermarket. Bomb explosion resulted supermarket owner, Hindra Sumardjono, having wounded in the abdomen. Hindra is now undergoing treatment in hospital Lubuk Linggau Siti Aishah.
perawatan di RS Siti Aisyah Lubuk Linggau.

Earthquake in Tapanuli, North Sumatera,

Aftershock measuring 5.1 on the Richter Scale (SR) re-rocked North Tapanuli (Taput), North Sumatra (North Sumatra), Saturday (06/18/2011) afternoon at around 18:58 pm. As a result, residents panicked jump out of the house.

Based on the record of Meteorology and Geophysics (BMKG) Medan, the point of the earthquake in Northern
longitude 1.78, 99.14 east longitude, or 31 kilometers Southeast Tarutung with a depth of 10 kilometers.

Quake caused residents in the Village Sarulla, District Pahae Jae, Taput still traumatized by the quake, rushed out of the house. Not yet known the devastation wrought by the aftershocks are caused by shocks occurred in the evening.

One resident, Tuti said, the earthquake also resulted in power outages instantly.

"Electricity had survived a day ago. But because of the earthquake off again this afternoon. Residents panicked and confusion to escape," said Tuti.

Tuti also mentioned, some people fainted in shock with the aftershocks. But there has been no casualties.

"The health care team and Tarutung Earthquake Disaster in every village, are still doing checks whether there are casualties," said Tuti.

From the information gathered, the earthquake also caused road Sumatra Cross-Tarutung buried landslides from the hills at four points, but there has been no confirmation of the success obtained.